Jimi Hendrix Collection Jimi Hendrix Collection

holy crap!

wow, man
i like the style of these graphics, dude
totally fluent...
haven't seen anything like it before! damn!
wow, how cool of you guys to make a Jimi Hendrix Collection! Awesome! Excellent!
There could've been more violence, but on the other hand, this is original just because it has no violence! ohh man, just made my day.
finally someone made something serious here on newgrounds.
I also noticed the effort you guys put in..
it was almost like i was there, standing in the crowd..
and where'd you get that funky music, white boy?
this could not be better
keep this up, and you may get frontpage, dude, count on that!

good luck!

Sunday Comics & Toons 006 Sunday Comics & Toons 006

WOW, best one yet!

This was really good, I loved the anal probing aliens XD
just about everything was good, i even had a laugh :)
I actually liked all the comics & toons, and that's really good, because every installment until now, had at least 3/4 shorts that didn't really work out that good. but this one was all good, if you guys can make this even better, you'll certainly get a series page for yourselves!

Keep it up,
Jay3 <----

RSQViper responds:

Bless those anal probing aliens!

Glad you liked all the cimics, too that's awesome. Certainly week to week they won't appeal to everyone due to different styles of humor, but this week it looks like you lucked out. =)

Thanks for the review!

Sunday Comics &amp;amp; Toons 005 Sunday Comics & Toons 005

yeah!

rofl really funny! I laughed at most flashes
I like the way my song is being used in this series. =]
I actually looked up myself at the audio portal. it was kinda surprising to see the "Used in 3 submissions" :P
But, yeah, i liked it. that third track is nice as well.
as well as the music video!

keep it up!

RSQViper responds:

Thanks for having that music. It kicks much ass!

Glad you liked this week's entry and thanks for reviewing!

~BB~ Rasp Gets Questioned ~BB~ Rasp Gets Questioned

I liked the graphics!

Thank you for using my new track, I love this style of drawing.
Make something bigger, and more original next time, because this wasn't that original and such.
Keep on going with the graphics.

5'd

RainCloudBomb responds:

Thanks for the review. This flash was basically a test on how well I could animate with my new style of drawing. (And Raspberry really is lacking behind on our new collab, so he had it comming.) I'm actually going to stick to drawing like this. Your track was pretty awesome, and I thought it worked with the art style.

Jom Run Jom Run

thanks for using my music!

Next time, you use my music, pick a better track XD
this was a 5 minute made thing, and actually, i don't even know why I posted it, but it's been put to use, so that's ok.
In your next game, first, fix the glitches. The collision thing should be fixed, and as well, when i right click, and push "Play", it goes on to the next level :P
But it's much better, than most of the posted games on newgrounds, so you're doing good!

Good luck, man!
keep on going!

Jay3. <---

Toady1104 responds:

You give a 0 to your track!? lol hehehe

Cerebral Discharge iii Cerebral Discharge iii

WOW

nice graphics man!
hope they are yours (at least i think so)
it looks very professional.
big up and go on like this, this are really good drawings

-=LJC=- untitled 0708 REMIX 1 -=LJC=- untitled 0708 REMIX 1

nice punchy amen!!

this totally reminds me of Stringed Pie by Sinerider
really impressive glitching/tweaking/programming on this tune, nice orchestral stuff, tho i agree with you about the Kontakt samples which are more realistic. This brings venetian snares' hungarian album to mind as well, although more contemporary and in a 4/4 signature.
all-around impressive tune!

TkJ - Winter Lullaby [0.2] TkJ - Winter Lullaby [0.2]

omg

this track pwns about 98% of NG, if not more
the ambient section nicely leads up to the drums dropping in, I can hear lots of aphex influences on the melodies and the drum programming, nice sub in the intro. the dnb drop sub later on is awesome as well!
beautiful composition throughout, great mixdown/mastering, lots of good tension, there are a lot of really varying blocks of music, all very awesome in different ways, logically leading up to one another. this is a wonderful piece of music, propably the best I've heard from you
i reckon you have a lot of music you could share with the internet, even if it's highly above NG's standards
just submit that shit!!!

SR - Raktor (Glitch) SR - Raktor (Glitch)

holy shittttt

FUCKIN DOPE !!!!!!!!
ima sample this biatch - it's awesome