-=LJC=- untitled 0708 REMIX 1 -=LJC=- untitled 0708 REMIX 1

nice punchy amen!!

this totally reminds me of Stringed Pie by Sinerider
really impressive glitching/tweaking/programming on this tune, nice orchestral stuff, tho i agree with you about the Kontakt samples which are more realistic. This brings venetian snares' hungarian album to mind as well, although more contemporary and in a 4/4 signature.
all-around impressive tune!

TkJ - Winter Lullaby [0.2] TkJ - Winter Lullaby [0.2]

omg

this track pwns about 98% of NG, if not more
the ambient section nicely leads up to the drums dropping in, I can hear lots of aphex influences on the melodies and the drum programming, nice sub in the intro. the dnb drop sub later on is awesome as well!
beautiful composition throughout, great mixdown/mastering, lots of good tension, there are a lot of really varying blocks of music, all very awesome in different ways, logically leading up to one another. this is a wonderful piece of music, propably the best I've heard from you
i reckon you have a lot of music you could share with the internet, even if it's highly above NG's standards
just submit that shit!!!

SR - Raktor (Glitch) SR - Raktor (Glitch)

holy shittttt

FUCKIN DOPE !!!!!!!!
ima sample this biatch - it's awesome

SR - Acid Rodeo Clowns SR - Acid Rodeo Clowns

lol

sick drum programming
sorry for putting you through sampling my GAY RODEO track
can't wait 'til your EP drops

SR - Lovely Tings SR - Lovely Tings

omg

dem blu grazz inflooenses iz f1re & i liekd this audio it wus grrate!

SR - Rubber Junkin' SR - Rubber Junkin'

holy shit man

man - you've been getting ridiculously good!
I don't know what magic you pull off to get to this sound, but your sprinkles sure are fucking butter - sub bass is ace man!! sick pitchbending!
drums are sick, as always, but this in 9/8 is really a job well pulled off, and without ripping off venetian snares in any way (it's not 7/8, firstly, and you're not ripping his style - this is your shit)
atmosphere in this joint is real special, it's indeed that smooth jazzy dnb shit, but in a real good way.
You should be winning this contest man!

SR - Poin Cebbeth SR - Poin Cebbeth

lol BOC

your BOC-est track yet! :D
From the chords to the melodies, the bass, the drums, everything's sweet.
i envy you!

World Earth (Demo) World Earth (Demo)

beautiful

the synth does remind me of aphex twin, but still your style. beautiful composition, an A+ !
indeed a great fantasy-feeling to it.
UPLOAD MOAR!!!

I Saw Frequency I Saw Frequency

woah!!!

this is just too good dude! I can't agree with anyone giving this less than a perfect score really.
Great Electroacoustical musique concréte stuff, awesome use of the samples, beautiful mood. the reece type of bass reminds me of Kubus.
You used my german choir :( !!!
hahahaha great job dude.

eveil deeds snippet eveil deeds snippet

this is cold.

i don't know when this was hot, and i'm propably late, but this shit you should get into a microwave asap.